Just wanted to share a few possibilities...
1. A friend is looking for occasional one-time or possibly longer term, ongoing help in Kahului at her hand-painted clothing booth. Retail experience helpful, but being honest and reliable a must. Please no flakes. Hours are Sunday and Monday, from 7 am to 6pm. Hourly plus commission when sales are good. To find out more, comment below or tweet me @mauijungalow.
2. I'm open to trade or barter or even real money (gasp!) in exchange for blogging or doing amateur video on youtube about your business, group, or venture. A super-intensive blogging gig wouldn't work for me until the beginning of 2013 since I've got some projects to finish by the end of this year.
3. I love the idea of a barter group existing on Maui and have blogged about the possibility of a Maui Time Bank. I'd love to see it happen, but don't have the energy to devote to it until next year perhaps. I think there could be a kickstarter fundraiser down the line but if you're interested in being involved with this somehow, email me above or contact me via twitter (scroll up to the end of the first paragraph above).
4. I'm open to linking other appropriate websites to my blog's sidebar.
5. There are now ads running in the sidebar and the bottom... Hmmm... this is an experiment for at least a month and then we'll review.
6. Everything here is an experiment - the website, layout, all of it... Still looking for a good person who is familiar with blogger platform to help make this look spiffier.